Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My First!

Saturday marked a VERY big date for me!!! I had a first and have been wanting this one for VERY long time.

I am one of those people who like to experience everything.  When someone smelling candles says, "This smells gross, smell it," I am the person to smell how gross it smells.  I LOVE trying the Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Jelly Beans, every flavor.  I am willing to smell anything and taste just about anything [there are exceptions of course]. 

Ever played that game "Never have I Ever?"

I have.  And one that always gets people is Never Have I Ever "Had a Brain Freeze."  I have always wanted one and have tried tons of times.  I only get what I call a throat freeze.  Bacically my throat gets really cold and hurts just a tad. 

Saturday night, after Casey and I got done painting pottery, we were both starving and chose to eat at BK. (Burger King for those of you that are wondering what the heck "BK" is.) 


We both are ICEE Lovers and, naturally, had to get one
 b/c after all...it's just one buck! 

We get our food and are eating and chatting about who knows what when all of a sudden BAM! My brain is freezing! I'm holding my head, my eyes are about to water, and I don't know what to do to make it stop.  I look up at Casey, who is in the middle of a story, and interrupt her by saying, "I think I'm having a brain freeze!" She is just puzzled by my reaction as I was sitting there holding my head, my eyes now filled up with tears of joy and pain, and I had a huge smile of excitment on my face.  I was filled with a huge amount of joy because I have NEVER had a brain freeze before and have always wanted to experience one.  Everyone always tells me, "You don't want one, they hurt, it's horrible, etc."  I didnt care, it's one of those things that I have always wanted to experience.  And Saturday, August 13, at 24 years old, I had finally achieved this sort of "goal" of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment