Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here I Go!

Hello Internet World!!!
 In this post, I shall tell a little bit about myself, but only a little bit.  You will have to read the other blogs I post up in order to fully understand me and my personality.


So I got the idea of making a blog from my BFF Casey [Her Blog].  I didn't want to copy her but I thought to myself, "her blog is so awesome and I would LOVE to make one too!"  So after a conversation with her I got the hint that it would be okay to copy her and also make a blog.  She did warn me though, that it's very addicting and fun but she knows I love addicting things and fun things...especially when it came to computers.  And so, here I am.

Favorites
Number:  5
Color:  Purple
Soda:  Coca-Cola
Food:  Cheese, Crab legs, & Pasta (not cold pasta though)
Season:  Winter
Movie:  The Santa Clause
Pet Animal:  Cats
Wild Animal:  Koala
Item of Clothing:  Socks
Alcoholic Drink:  UV Pink Lemonade Vodka mixed with Country Time Strawberry Lemonade
Holiday:  Christmas

Likes
[All my favorites +…]
Coupons and saving money
Collecting Bicentennial Quarters, Hotel Soap, Dutch Shoes from Holland, and paper coasters
Computers and computer technology


Dislikes
Using a metal utensil when eating dessert, pudding, or yogurt
People who don’t use their blinkers
People who don’t know how to drive, especially getting on the highway and 4-way stops
Mushy noodles
Drama
That noise a knife and fork make when being used for cutting on a plate


That is all I can think of for now…I know right after I post this a million things will pop into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment