So here's a list (b/c I LOVE making lists) of what has been happening in my life.
1. My 2 kittens have taken over my life and are cute and rambunctious as can be. They are my "little monsters".
|Thyme and Mrs. Dash watching the leaves blow by.|
Also looking for Alvin, the chipmunk that lives behind the house.
|Thyme is in 'the wave' and Mrs. Dash is on the right.|
2. Community College. Classes. School. Or as I like to call it, "Coolage". (Inside joke between my dad and I. "You are not cool unless you go to Coolage." or "I'm going to Coolage to get cool." And of course, "I'm going to Coolage to get more 'knew-ledge'") This has been taking a lot of my time due to my Major now being AAS in CIS. I'd like to get into computer programming. Yep. I love computers that much. If I won a million dollars...they first thing I'd buy would be a brand new high top computer. I'm talking $2000 plus...and that's just for the tower. I'd upgrade my 19" wide monitor to bigger and better of course. But I wouldn't replace my mouse...I love it too much. The keyboard would be replaced though...with a back lit keyboard. Yep. I'm a nerd and LOVE every minute of it. [Okay, on to a new subject o_0]
|This is my mouse.|
The Razer Naga.
Totally worth the money!
3. Work. Unless you are that 1% of the population that is rich and don't have to work, or you are a lazy piece of shit and think everything should be handed to you, you know what this 'work' thing I speak of is.
4. Sleep. I LOVE sleep and naps. The kittens have figured out that I am excellent at sleeping and they now like to take naps with me. Although their naps are not as long as mine are.
|Dash saying, "Please close the blinds and curtians mommy! It's too bright!"|
|Thyme sleeping on my purple blankie.|
5. My computer and computer games. Recently I have been playing Minecraft. It sucks me in. I'm addicted for sure, but not extremely addicted. (Okay, maybe just a little.) :)
|My House. |
I mined everything for it.
I think using creative mode is like cheating.
|This is my Huge Greenhouse.|
Inside I have rows of Pumpkins, Melons, and Wheat.
This was also crafted by hand, and is also farmed by hand.
|And a side view of my house.|
6. Trying to have a social life. I try. I have a few select real friends who I click with really well and love love love them to death.
For now that is all I can think of. There's more though. Maybe I shall talk about the luck I am having with my car, or the new project that I am working on, or some of the crafts I have made....
Anyways, I'll leave ya with a saying that just popped into my head and that I love saying.
"Don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya!"